Spanish Broadcasting System (SBS) Miami location is looking for a Junior Graphic / Web Designer for the Interactive Department.
The Web and Graphic Designer will bring creative energy to the design of our website, digital branding assets, and other online marketing assets such as landing pages, info graphics, and e-guides. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills. In this role, the designer will work as part of a dynamic team that possesses diverse skills across the various disciplines of digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Take creative direction and create website layouts and designs that represent the brand and fulfill the vision of our customers.
- Design website mock ups that enable our customers and our digital marketing team to visualize the site prior to development.
- Design components of websites, such as forms, call-to-action buttons and navigation menus that foster user engagement and conversion optimization.
- Design branding assets such as logos as well as digital marketing assets like display ads and info graphics.
- Utilization of graphics tools in the Abode Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Product fulfillment
Qualifications/Requirements include the following:
- 2 years experience in website and graphic design
- Passion for web & graphic design that is evident in the energy applied to producing high caliber work.
- Strength in creatively collaborating with fellow team members.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete by target dates while maintaining attention to detail.
- Online portfolio and/or provide samples of website & graphic design work you completed.
- Excellent leadership and organization skills with an eye for detail, including time management
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe After Effects (a plus)
- Adobe Premier (a plus)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Spanish Broadcasting System (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.