Position: Sales Coordinator
Supports Local and National Sales Managers and Account Executives by entering and processing orders; provide assistance and becomes a liaison between the Sales Department, our customers as well as other departments within the organization.
- Enters, processes and keeps tracks of all orders is proactive in ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Resolves order and traffic problems by investigating data and history; identifying problems and finding solutions; notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves pricing discrepancies and other errors by researching all events and making adjustments and forwarding resolution to manager.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Updates manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Forwards all information requested by customer, such as sales materials and reports.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales and sales tracking reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Prepares miscellaneous reports and fills out necessary sales forms for manager.
- Files all materials regularly and maintains an organized workspace.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Covers for receptionist on as needed basis.
Skills/Qualifications: Bi-lingual (English/Spanish), excellent computer skills, knowledge of WideOrbit preferred but not necessary.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org