Department: SBS SF – PROGRAMMING
Reports to: Program director
Location: SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA
1. An Associates degree or its equivalent, with at least 1 years of experience in radio broadcasting.
2. Knowledge of Scott Automation System & Wide Orbit automation system
3. A high degree of creativity and latitude is required.
4. Thorough knowledge of FCC rules and regulations pertaining to basic radio operations.
5. Willingness to work irregular hours
1. Performs and handles board/air shifts, including all console board operations.
2. Monitors computerized transmitter network.
3. Performs audio digital editing and recording.
4. Maintaining building security.
5. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures..
6. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
7. Works under the general supervision of the Program Director.
Email Resumes: Elena Jovel program director firstname.lastname@example.org