- Performs and handles board/air shifts, including all console board operations.
- Monitors computerised transmitter network.
- Performs audio digital editing and recording.
- Maintaining building security.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under the general supervision of the Program Director.
- An Associate’s degree or its equivalent, with at least 1 years of experience in radio broadcasting.
- Knowledge of Scott Automation System & Wide Orbit automation system
- A high degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Thorough knowledge of FCC rules and regulations pertaining to basic radio operations.
- Willingness to work irregular hours
Office Location: San Jose California
Interested Candidates E-mail Resume to:
HR Department: Attention Miriam Navarro-Cordero
Spanish Broadcasting System (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.