The Programming Coordinator will oversee day to day Programming for the station; such as the execution of Programming plan, responsible of music logs, preparation of content, imaging and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day Programming for the station
- Brand manage the station
- Execute SBS programming plan, style, and creative standards
- Responsible for the creation/review of music logs for the station
- Create/review voice tracks for on-air presentation/ Live show
- Supervise station promotions, announcers, special programming, music programming.
- Board Op and show prep local content for morning show.
- Responsible for station imaging, development, and execution.
- Develop and maintain contingency plan
- Meet with promotions
- Interface with Marketing and Sales 1eview listener feedback and response
- Talent schedule.
- Analyze Nielsen PPM reports.
- Be attentive to signal coverage and transmission quality.
- Work and coordinate with engineering on equipment maintenance.
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employee will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
- May supervise On-Ai Personalities and Contractors
- Good public speaking and presentation skills
- Good project management and planning skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, English and Spanish
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in-person
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles
- Self-starter with a willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Understanding and carrying out verbal and written directions
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
- Fully Bilingual Spanish/ English
Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
SBS requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
SBS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.