Promotions Manager leads and direct the Promotions department to support SBS stations in coordination with the Sales department and Corporate initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate station staff for promotion events.
- Support sales and programming department’s initiatives and manage task in accordance to goals and objectives.
- Prepare strategic plans for all promotion based on research and direction from Programing.
- Organizing team for every activation and assist with new employee onboarding and training program.
- Provide relevant updates to staff/management and participate in meetings as needed.
- Meet with Sales and Programing weekly to obtain briefing on advertising priorities, long-term goal progress and critical market shifts.
- Keep sales and operations team updated on all campaign developments.
- Ability to train and lead station’s street team in order to meet station objectives
- Ability to Negotiate partnership deals on behalf of the station
- Responsible for managing stations promotional giveaways and displays ie: signage/print collateral materials etc.
- Manage and/or work trade shows /events. (ability to work flexible hours including weekends when necessary)
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
- Supervise the Promotions department and staff
- 3 – 5 years leadership work experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in managing and building strong business relationships
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Self-initiating with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt easily to any requirement with a solution
- Leader mindset
- Organized, dependable, dedicated, and detail-oriented team player
- Ability to work evening, overnight and weekends
- Valid Driver License is required
- Fluent in English/Spanish
- Good Communication skills oral/written
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
Work involves exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
SBS requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
SBS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.