MegaTV seeks a motivated and dynamic individual with exceptional creative skills to Identifies and develops new Television/Radio/Digital business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies and solicits new Television/Radio/Digital business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations with strong knowledge of current digital landscape.
- Steers clients based on demo, market, platform and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction. Including consistent attribution dashboard walk-thru with client.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiates rates based on SBS’s budgets.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with SBS resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
•2 – 5 years of media experience preferred
•WO Traffic and WO Media Sales experience is a must.
•Strong consultative sales background with high customer relationship focus – promoting customer satisfaction by becoming a trusted marketing partner and resource that builds long-term successful relationships
•Must have strong understanding of Media marketplace (Television, Radio, Digital, Entertainment etc.) and understanding of the competitive media landscape
•Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required
•Creative and strategic thinker
•Strong organizational skills, excellent command of verbal and written communication
•Work well both independently and in a team environment
•Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
•Must be willing to work from an office in Miami, Florida
•Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
Work involves exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
SBS requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
SBS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.