Spanish Broadcasting System seeks a motivated, dynamic and professional individual to join our team for the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts receivable and billing transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the receipt of daily payments in all types of transactions.
- Process electronic deposits and maintaining electronic filing.
- Responsible for the daily cash application in Wide Orbit and Counterpoint Systems.
- Balance daily cash application and generation of daily aged receipts reports.
- Process daily consolidated credit card transactions.
- Perform analysis and reconciliation of aged receivable accounts.
- Process adjustments for cash and trade accounts.
- Identify and provide to credit/collections department supporting documents for adjustments transactions originating from shortages or overpayments.
- Responsible for assisting with billing and the generation of invoicing on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Support on clearing inquiries, reconciling billing disputes or invoicing reissues.
- Generate A/R month end reports and client’s account statements.
- Responsible for assisting all corporate and markets personnel in all A/R research related to cash application and billing.
- Assist with the process of providing supporting documents for audit.
- Acts as a backup for the Director of Billing & Collections when necessary.
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
- 3-5 years’ experience with accounts receivable and billing accounting processes
- Proficient Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Strong knowledge of Wide Orbit System
- High degree of attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Clear written and verbal communications
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.