Spanish Broadcasting System seeks a motivated, dynamic and professional individual to join our team for the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis.
- Process Purchase Order requests
- Accounts payable invoices and data entry.
- Ensures prompt payments of utilities, rent, leases, and other recurring charges to avoid late fees.
- Runs the Accounts Payable aging report on a weekly basis to determine which invoices are due for
- payment and verify old invoices for possible duplication
- Development and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed.
- Assisting with audit support, as necessary.
- Assisting in streamlining the accounts payable process.
- Expense report handling.
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Address and respond to vendor & staff inquiries
- Other duties assigned.
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
- 2-3 years’ experience with accounts payable or general accounting
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills; Concur experience a plus
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
Work involves exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.