This position is responsible for helping ensure the proper technical implementation of ads and tracking for digital marketing campaigns in various systems. The position maintains effective communication about needed assets, information, and timelines. You should be able to work within deadlines, both as we are implementing new ad campaigns, but also as you are managing assigned projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- traffic, schedule & maintain digital ad campaigns in our ad tech systems, with a primary focus on digital out of home. This includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks: creative QA and testing, campaign set-up, optimizations, and troubleshooting
- Implement the digital advertising solutions to meet client requirements.
- Proactively review and recommend pacing and optimization strategies
- Test and troubleshoot within digital advertising campaigns.
- Track, measure and report performance of digital advertising campaigns.
- Follow up and deliver client specs accurately
- Ensure that campaigns launch on time and are fully executed according to the insertion orders
- Manage digital ad campaigns via various ad servers as needed
- Diagnose ad serving problems and interface with the team and/or clients to identify solutions
- Ensure that ad creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting third-party ads
- Assist with documenting, updating, and maintaining ad specs, trafficking, and workflow procedures for accounts
- Assist with the vetting of new technologies
- Provide technical QA support on ad serving as needed
- Work directly with account management team to optimize digital campaigns as needed
- Report on digital campaign performance and pacing throughout the flight of a campaign, as well at campaign conclusion
- Help to manage digital ad impression inventory avails in select cases
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employee will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
- May lead projects.
- 3-5 years of digital ad trafficking experience
- Experience with direct sold campaigns, programmatic, PMPs, and header bidding
- Strong understanding of DFP, Excel, and Google Products and Ad Manager
- An understanding of the programmatic advertising world
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
- Knowledge in WideOrbit
Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.