The HR/Business Liaison is responsible for providing to MIAMI, TAMPA, and ORLANDO Market with day-to-day human resource and business operations support. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs and formulates partnerships to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HR/Business Liaison maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans and its culture.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Partners with Market management, providing HR policy guidance when needed;
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
- Facilitates new hire process for new hires in the Market
- Coordinates Market worker’s compensation process
- Assist with preparation of payroll
- Assist in the coordination of overall administrative activities for the Office
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and equipment, as needed, in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Maintains constant communication and collaboration between Market office and Corporate
- Other duties as may be assigned or needed
- Order Supplies
- Trade, Credit, Commissions & Overrides, Approvals, Live Events help, Petty Cash, etc.…