A strategic thinking, goal-oriented, all hands-on-deck Marketing Operations Coordinator, who will play an integral role in the execution and evaluation of all AIRE integrated campaigns across its audio, digital and live event platforms. The ideal candidate is an extremely organized and efficient project manager with strong knowledge of the audio and digital industry and a deep understanding of the Hispanic marketplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation, development, execution and evaluation of AIRE’s integrated campaigns:
- Support in the creation and development of AIRE sales and marketing materials, RFP responses
- Coordinate administrative activities as needed such as timelines, status updates, interfacing with SBS digital and entertainment teams as well as agency contacts, accounting support, among others
- Keep sales and operations team updated on all campaign developments and milestones
- Support the creation, development and maintenance of sales marketing and promotional materials
- Facilitate workflow among operations, affiliation, vendors and agency partners by providing campaign updates, campaign material requests and securing approvals
- Maintain up-to-date campaign budgets and financial records
- Collaborate with VP of Operations, Digital and Entertainment leads to report on real-time campaign performance across AIRE’s audio platforms, LaMusica App, SBS digital and social media analytics
- Conduct competitive review and recap of all campaigns and trend analyses
- Ensure that campaign assets, inventory, vendor contacts and sales marketing materials are current
and available in AIRE databases
- Support affiliate and Show Prep service as needed through content creation, social media campaign management, etc.
- Support VP of Operations and Director of Integrated Marketing on special research projects as needed
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employee will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
- May lead projects.
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum, in marketing, sales or related field
- Minimum of 2-years of relevant work experience in media, sales, advertising and/or marketing partnerships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Amplitude, Canva, Google Analytics, and Concur
- Strong understanding of social media and digital platforms
- Deep understanding of data analysis, performance, KPI metrics, media assets, terminology, and delivery reports
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong knowledge of the Hispanic media and music streaming landscape
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) highly preferred
- Must live in Miami-Dade County area
- In-person office attendance required
- Impeccable integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel when needed
- Excellent problem –solver and multi-tasker
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
- Multi-cultural marketing/communications experience a plus
- Fluency in recent news, pop-culture, trade publications, competitive landscape, trends, and business conversations with the ability to translate that knowledge into actionable linkages directly connected to day-to-day work
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate a highly-matrixed organization and collaborate in a team-oriented environment while fostering strong relationships with interdepartmental team members as well as effectively communicating with external clients
- Organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to work with speed and urgency
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced environment with pressure of firm deadlines on a regular basis
- Previous success working with a broad spectrum of established and potential direct clients and their agencies
Work involves exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
About Aire Radio Networks:
AIRE Radio Networks is the largest minority certified and owned Spanish Language radio network in the country. The AIRE Radio Networks platform is comprised of a variety of networks that are designed to engage Hispanics of all backgrounds and demographics through its 300+ affiliate stations. AIRE reaches 95% of the US HDMA and an average of 15 million US Hispanics on a weekly basis. Al AIRE con El Terrible and La Mezcla con Alex Sensation are two of its premiere syndicated radio programs, which are exclusively hosted by two of the most sought-after Latin DJ personalities Alberto “El Terri” Cortez and Alex Sensation, respectively. AIRE is the official audio network of Spanish Broadcasting System, the largest minority-owned Hispanic multimedia company in the nation, the home of the #1 Latin radio station in the nation, La Mega 97.9 FM as well as the #1 Hispanic music streaming app, LaMusica.