The Sr. Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of all print and digital visual elements used at SBS across all platforms and divisions: SBS Corporate, LaMusica, SBSE, SBS Radio, MegaTV.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
- Collaborate with the VP of Creative and Shared Services supporting Live Events (SBSE), SBS Marketing, Creative Project Manager(s), LaMusica and Social Media
- Generate fresh concepts
- Ensure brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with established corporate standards
- All visual elements required by divisions including but no limited to: show art, flyers, posters, outdoor, sales decks, visual effects & motion graphics, video editing, photoshoots, concept development, in house creative needs, digital creative, social media creative, concert creative
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the Hispanic music industry
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and quickly in high-pressured situations
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proficient networking skills and outstanding customer service skills are required
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
Work involves exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
SBS requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
SBS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.