1.An Associates degree or its equivalent, with 6-8 years of experience in a radio broadcasting production.
2. Knowledge of DGS system, Fastchannel, and
3. A high degree of creativity and latitude is
1.Schedules and ensures proper utilization of the production studios and the production personnel.
2. Must perform work within strict media
3. Determine most efficient execution of the work flow within the production
4. Responsible for ensuring the production quality of all commercial announcements, and public service announcements.
5. Reviews the instructions in the production orders and distribute them among the production assistants for recording.
6. Downloads spots that come through the DGS system, Fastchannel, and MP3, and ABC Networks
7. Produces commercials as needed for all Miami stations
8. Facilitates the airchecks, as required by the clients, and contact clients for commercial approvals.
9. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures
10. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
11. Leads and directs the work of 7 Employees
12. Works under the general supervision of the General