Spanish Broadcasting System seeks a motivated and dynamic individual with exceptional creative skills to develop multi-platform solutions sales presentation decks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
-Create non-traditional revenue opportunities
-Help identify revenue opportunities in key categories
-Help create synergy with local nightclubs to host Latin Nights and do live broadcasts
-Work with local Management team on creation of strategic events
-Identify sponsorship opportunities
-Serve as a local “ambassador” to further our community relationships in both markets
-Help create and monetize local community affairs show
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
- An Associate degree or its equivalent with 5-7 years of experience in Media Sales or in a related area with a high volume of sales.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Excellent organizational skills and discipline, as well as negotiating skills.
- Ability to create advertising proposals and exercise excellent presentation skills.
- Ample knowledge of radio broadcast sales tools, such as Arbitron rating numbers, Maximiser, Wide Orbit, and Tapscan, including the use of formulas in sales proposals and presentations.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong organizational skills, excellent command of verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and multitask under deadline pressures
- Work well both independently and in a team environment
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
Work involves exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
SBS requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
SBS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.