The Image and Ad Producer is responsible for overseeing all imagery that appear on commercials, promotions, concerts and online of SBS Puerto Rico. This role is critical part of the product marketing strategy and the development and execution of communication to variety types of audience. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible and highly collaborative and constantly seeking ways to innovate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate and convenient production alternatives so that commercials, jingles, and promos are effective
- Participate in the recording of texts and promotions for clients or stations
- Participate as a voice talent in the development of production, preparation of “voice overs” and cleaning them
- Verify texts both in their writing aspect, impact, and symmetry
- Participate in the process of research, analyze the material to produce texts of projects
- Maintain close coordination with the Traffic area in obtaining material for production
- Responsible for selecting funds and SFX
- Coordinate and implement the appropriate musical selection
- Verify the proper functions of the equipment to be used
- Coordinate and establish a schedule of appointments with clients to test productions
- Edit and mix among other things to obtain an excellent product
- Provide information to the Sales, Promotion and Production Department related to customer service
- Operate broadcasting equipment to facilitate the transmission of any program
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
- May lead projects
- Strongly understanding of Adobe Audition, Por Tools and “plug ins”
- 3 – 5 years broadcast experience is required
- Ability to create advertising proposals and exercise excellent presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft Office required
- Strong organizational skills, excellent command of verbal and written communication
- Have experience handling production console Axia
- Work involves exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Work requires to be able to stand, sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups. Work outdoors in all weather conditions and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools, or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
- SBS requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- SBS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.