Position Title: Board Operator (Part-Time)
Reports to: Programming Director
Location: San Jose, CA
- Performs and handles board/air shifts, including all console board operations.
- Monitors computerized transmitter network.
- Performs audio digital editing and recording.
- Maintaining building security.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under the general supervision of the Program Director.
- An Associate’s degree or its equivalent, with at least 1 year of experience in radio broadcasting.
- Knowledge of VoxPro, vCreative and Wide Orbit automation system
- A high degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Thorough knowledge of FCC rules and regulations pertaining to basic radio operations.
- Willingness to work irregular hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
Spanish Broadcasting System is committed to the principles and practices of equal employment opportunity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, place, train, transfer and promote persons in all job titles on the basis of qualifications of the individual for the position being filled, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, sexual orientation, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, and local law. We will ensure that all personnel actions such as employment, upgrading, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, benefits, demotions, recruitment, terminations, layoffs, and returns from layoffs, will be administered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, sexual orientation, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state and federal law. No employee or applicant will be coerced, intimidated, retaliated against, interfered with or discriminated against for filing a complaint or assisting in an investigation concerning equal opportunity, discrimination, or harassment. Spanish Broadcasting System operates on an equal opportunity basis with respect to female and minority owned businesses and encourages its employees to refer such businesses to Spanish Broadcasting.
Please email resume to:
HR Department: Nancy Ortiz email@example.com