POSITION: Local and Digital Sales Manager/Spanish Broadcasting System KRZZ La Raza 93.3FM
The Local and Digital Sales Manager designs and recommends sales programs and sets short and long-term sales strategies. The Local and Digital sales manager ensures projects are completed on time and that local and digital revenue streams are moving forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; with at least five (5) years of experience in Media Sales or a related area with a high volume of sales.
- A high degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Excellent organizational skills and discipline, as well as negotiating skills
- Ability to create advertising proposals and excellent presentation skills
- Ample knowledge of radio broadcast sales tools, such as Nielsen rating numbers, Tapscan, Miller Kaplan,, including the use of formulas in sales proposals and presentations
- Manages the team of account executives.
- Assists the A/E to present and negotiate local sales and marketing programs
- Assures that the rates being provided are within station guidelines, and the contracts being processed do not conflict with any other clients or legal mandates
- Assists the A/E in maintaining relationships on a regular basis with current and potential accounts
- Guides A/E in targeting potential local advertisers and develops relationships in order to acquire new accounts
- Familiar with standard sales concepts, practices, and procedures within the sales field
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan their strategy to accomplish assigned budgets
- Approves all corresponding local sales contracts. Assures data within insertion order agrees to that of the sales contract. Authorizes rate breakdown on contracts.
- Assures that when necessary, any spots that need to be “made good” are followed up on accordingly and approved by the clients
- Reviews inventory reports on a daily basis and follows up on any bumped spots ensuring that revenues are placed back within flight.
- Supervises the Account Executives, reviewing and evaluating the work and performance of these positions. Also responsible for hiring and firing of account executives.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with established corporate standards
- Monitors the market stations to keep informed on what advertisers are doing in competitive stations.
- Understands best practices with digital media, including websites, and all social media channels. Will help create customized solutions which will lead the way with increases on digital platforms.
Location: Based in station headquarters in San Jose California
Employment Status: Full time.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and sick leave
Compensation: Salary with bonus structure.
Please email resume to:
***SBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer***