Position Title: On air talent
LOCATION: Chicago, IL.
An On-Air Personality must entertain an audience. The Talent will frequently conduct live interviews with celebrities, local event coordinators, and listeners.
- Render his or her on air talent to the company and faithfully and diligently promote the business affairs and interests of the company.
- To make public appearances and participate in the recording and production of certain promotional activities for the station (s), the company and the company’s customers and sponsors, and such appearances and activities may include a reasonable number of live, remote or recorded broadcasts, announcements, promotions advertisements, public/community appearances and engagements.
- Talent shall be available for the productions of advertising, publicity and promotional materials when requested by the company, as well as do “voice-overs” for “live” ‘commercials during the program.
- Talent shall perform other customary duties as may be required in order to adequately prepare for on-air duties.
- Full-time talent must work a minimum of 40 hours per week, which can be completed in various ways including weekend shifts and client remotes.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performs and handles board/air shifts, including all console board operations.
- To perform any ancillary duties, consistent with the talent’s position that the company may, in its sole discretion, reasonably require from time to time.
- Blogging 2x posts per shift
- Pre-record breaks/ Client Live Calls
Please email resumes to: Maribel Barrera, Mbarrera@sbschicago.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Spanish Broadcasting System is committed to the principles and practices of equal employment opportunity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, place, train, transfer and promote persons in all job titles on the basis of qualifications of the individual for the position being filled, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, sexual orientation, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, and local law. We will ensure that all personnel actions such as employment, upgrading, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, benefits, demotions, recruitment, terminations, layoffs, and returns from layoffs, will be administered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, sexual orientation, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state and federal law. No employee or applicant will be coerced, intimidated, retaliated against, interfered with or discriminated against for filing a complaint or assisting in an investigation concerning equal opportunity, discrimination, or harassment. Spanish Broadcasting System operates on an equal opportunity basis with respect to female and minority owned businesses and encourages its employees to refer such businesses to Spanish Broadcasting.