Promotional Assistants are responsible for all marketing and event coordination. This includes all planning, coordinating, and execution of the events. This position is critical in planning and facilitating daily events/trade shows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all trade shows and events are successful from beginning to end.
- Responsible for inventory and displays.
- Manage our event promotions, and strategy in conjunction with management.
- Manage and/or work trade shows /events.
- Develop and train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies.
- Oversee displays setup for events/ trade shows and breakdown.
- Maintain regular and efficient communication.
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
- High school diploma.
- Experience in managing and building strong business relationships and influencing is a senior/executive management decision is an asset.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Self-initiating with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt easily to any requirement with a solutions
- Led mindset
- Organized, dependable, dedicated, and detail-oriented team player
- Ability to work evening, overnight and weekends
- Valid Driver License is required
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
Work involves exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.